Thursday, July 1, 2010


Novelty Golf

Dan, Ilana, and I headed out to Lincolnwood to play some miniature golf this evening.
There is a super fun course there called Novelty Golf; complete with drawbridges, trick holes, and a castle.
And a computerized sex tester...


(Ilana and I both got positive results. Dan got a bad one.)

Before playing, we stopped by the Bunny Hutch.
It's a hot dog stand straight out of 1950.

Possibly named the Bunny Hutch because of the creepy severed bunny head behind the counter...


Then we headed over to golf. They have 2 courses and we opted to do the 'Frankenstein' course.
Which includes an elephant.


Dan became very competitive when he realized I was beating him.
Then sort of furious.

Dan: How are you beating me?? How? Girls aren't good at sports.

Then he tried to cheat.


Despite getting hit in the head with the windmill blade(yep, that happened)...I still won.
Since if you can pinpoint the moment on the score card when that happened.
(Note: Dan is Iceman, Ilana is Dan Gordon, and I am Helicopter).


Did you find it?
I bet you did. Great job!

1 comment: