Thursday, April 1, 2010

Monologue

I had to learn a monologue for an agency audition today.
I have not had to do a monologue in ages.

It took a while to find one I liked that wasn't completely overdone.
Luckily Amy directed me to one she liked and it was great.
In fact, the girl at the agency even commented on how much she liked it.

So...I did get signed.
I want to say finally, but I really didn't pursue it before last year.
And even then, I wasn't pushing that hard.
But I decided this year (as a resolution of sorts) that I wanted this to be something that I accomplished before next year.

I'm very excited about it.
Plus I have another agency audition set up for next month.
Things feel like they are moving forward now and that's good.
I need them to.

Oh, and before the audition I ran to the bathroom and was met with this:


Um...April Fools?

No comments:

Post a Comment