Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 2 in Texas.

Four Day Run-through

During the day, my mom, Shane, and I went out for Mexican food. I haven't had good enchiladas in ages, it was great. I didn't have a whole lot of time to hang around, I had to be at Four Day super early to go through the running order for their show that night.

Most of the regular cast (including the musical director and emcee) were away on a corporate gig, so there were 4 sit-ins for the show, plus the regulars Frank and Dave.
We went through the show order and then Frank took all of us to have dinner on Four Day.

Both shows were a lot of fun.


I really enjoyed playing and I am so grateful that I was able to. Four Day as a whole has had a huge influence on my improv and it was nice to come back and be a part of the show. It also gave my family a chance to see me perform, which I appreciate. They don't get to see me very often.

Plus I forever have the memory of waiting backstage, Frank dressed like Zach Galifinakis from the Hangover and me as the baby attached to him with a backpack, as he mumbled "We are adults. We are adults. This is the stupidest thing I've ever done. We are ADULTS."

1 comment:

  1. Great shows. Looking forward to seeing you perform again.

    ReplyDelete