Thursday, February 25, 2010

My first day back in Texas the improv troupe I started in high school had a show.
I hadn't been able to see them play since I moved and my brother is currently a junior at the high school so he met up with me and we watched together.
It was fun and weird to watch them play in something I started so many years ago.

After the show, Shane & I met up with my mom & Jeff for...

Razzoo's...crawfish and shrimp en brochette (that's shrimp wrapped in bacon with a jalapeno center on a bed of dirty rice). It's a little like heaven. My heaven.

That night, Tim & I reunited to do our 2-person improv show, Yager Park, at Four Day Weekend.
It was so much fun getting to play with Tim again.
At some point during the show, I started thinking wow, this feels long. But we pushed past it and kept going. It turns out our show ran AN HOUR AND A HALF, as opposed to the 45 minutes we thought we were getting. I'm surprised the show was received so well, that's a long time to sit and watch bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment