Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 4 in Texas.

I was up early(ish) today to head over to Four Day to teach a workshop on characters.

The workshop was a lot of fun - it was a really great group to work with and they were fun and funny to watch.

A lot of them emailed me later asking some things and expressing some interest to visit or move to Chicago. I hope they do, there was a lot of talent in the room and I think they'd have a great time here.
I invited my Dad to sit in the theater and watch the workshop, which he did. I was hoping to give some insight into what classes are like, what I do when I say I'm teaching. It's hard for me to find an easy way to explain it, so I figured show, don't tell (improv joke!!). I think he enjoyed watching.

We went by Jack in the Box on the way home, so I could have a sourdough jack and satisfy the craving I have had for MONTHS. It was the best, just the best.

Then I headed to the airport where I was perplexed to see several women flying into Chicago in open toed shoes. Or even...

flip-flops! I didn't see where any of them went after we landed, but I bet wherever it was their feet were cold...and covered in snow.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I enjoyed watching you teach very much. Thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete