Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Headphones

The headphones that my iPhone came with disappeared a few weeks ago during the migraine epidemic.
I searched and searched but eventually gave up.

I liked them because they had a little microphone on them so you can use them to talk on the phone.
But...it's probably for the best that they vanished. I think they were starting to shock me. With electricity.
Is that possible?
Every once in a while they would make a funny noise and one of my ears would feel like it was pinched inside. Then I would forget about it until it happened again.

I opted to get non-earbud headphones because frankly, the earbuds hurt. Even when they weren't shocking me. And they fall out a lot.
These new ones are squishy, comfortable, and incredibly girly. You can't see in this picture but the top part looks like a blue headband.

In the wee hours this morning I received this text...


So Z made it safely. I already miss him.
We won't get to talk much during the first part of his trip, while he's waiting in France for the boat to be ready. But there are definitely worse places you could have to wait for something. Like not France.

No comments:

Post a Comment