Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sketch Run-Through
Today was super busy.
I had a dance class (which was a blast) followed by haircut and then Sketch did a brief run-through before our show.
Things are coming together quickly now, the picture above is of one of my favorite blackouts in the show.
Almost everything got a good audience response, so that is promising for when the run opens.

After the show, Keith had a party at Lincoln Karaoke:


It was fun, as usual, but pricey. So we checked out at midnight and went to what will surely become a regular hangout for Andi and I. The Hidden Cove. They were having karaoke as well and it was easy to get on the list without having to wait forever. We were there well into the morning.

At one point, a stranger came up and asked me to sing a duet with him.
I assured him I was terrible and he said that no, he had heard me sing twice earlier and that I was great.
I told him that rapping is not singing.
But I did it anyway and had fun.
Even though I did sound terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment