Saturday, June 19, 2010


SketchCo Running Order

Our show tonight went really, really well.
We only have one more in-process show next Saturday and then we go on a show break until we open July 30th.

Some things are pretty solid to go in the final show, others we are still working on.
Overall, I'm very happy with everything and I'm excited for the review to go up.

After shows Andi & I headed to...karaoke!

I didn't have much of a voice, from being sick and all. But I still had a blast of a good time.

Here, Andi sings with an older fellow that insisted she do a duet with him but would not tell her what song he chose.

It was "I Got You Babe".
Watching put me somewhere between unbelievable discomfort and pure glee.

Matty joined us after Skinprov...


For the life of me, I cannot remember what he sang. I do remember that it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment