Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Gchat

When I first switched over to gmail, I didn't realize that you can choose how peoples names appear in your chat window. Matty pointed it out, saying he had changed Dan's name to "Fag Monster Dan".
Which, when you're talking to him, just appears as "Fag".

Today I realized that you can also change someone's picture. So I took the picture Dan already had and altered it. Gmail was also kind enough to offer to email Dan a link of the picture and suggest he change his profile picture to what I have.

Dan, via gchat (Warning, strong language. Put your toddlers away.):

Fag: oh fuck you
me: excuse me kind sir?
Fag: that fucking picture
no, im not updating my picture
me: oh, well when I look at MY gchat picture of yours, it looks as though you have.
Fag: CHANGE IT
 
Despite the swearing, I'm not changing it.
And if anyone would like a copy of the picture for their own gchat, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment