Saturday, January 16, 2010


HouseCo Audience

Ticket sales for HouseCo have been going like crazy. Normally the tickets all go on Saturday, since we get a lot of walk-ups. But this week we were almost sold out by Thursday.
So by Saturday the show was sold out. It was a fun show, it always is, I look forward to it every week.
I can't tell you how much I enjoy performing for a room full of muggles, many of whom have never set foot in Second City before, and may never again. We get a lot of people who are passing through, visiting family or friends, who bring them to the show.
I know this because we interact with the audience quite a bit. And also because every now and then someone will recognize me on the street and grab my arm, which is terrifying until they start telling me they were at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment