Monday, January 11, 2010


Ginger's Ale House

The last few days have been all about last minute - CHOKE ON IT was asked to sub in for another group at Ginger's tonight. Since Timmy is on the boat (and CHOKE isn't allowed to have sit-ins), Andi & I did a 2-man.

It was fun, as always, but I am very excited for Timmy to be back soon so we can start doing the 3-person shows again.

Timmy & I try to talk every week on his one day in Miami. Or as he refers to it, "dirty, skank-ass Miami". In between bits about JC Chasez, we are trying to make some plans for CHOKE to possibly have a run somewhere when he gets back.
I am hoping it pans out...doing those shows has been some of the most fun I have had. And none of us are really sure how it all happened, all of the sudden we were friends, then we were doing shows together and giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment