Saturday, January 9, 2010


The line for Hot Doug's.

Even though it was pretty cold, Andi & I ventured over to Hot Doug's for some delicious meat.
The wait outside was at least an hour but there were some entertaining distractions in line, for one thing I couldn't tell if the teenagers in front of us were dating or brother and sister. A mom-type was with them and she fussed over them equally. But then the 2 teenagers seemed to be pretty flirtatious. I never did figure it out.

By the time we were almost in my toes were so cold they hurt and I sincerely considered bailing...but we were so close, so I toughed it out.

Once we were in I had a bacon sausage hot dog and an antelope sausage hot dog, with duck fat fries, of course. Totally worth it.

Side note: Later that night the HouseCo show sold out and then Sunday we already had 30 pre-sold tickets for next weekend. I'm pretty excited about it, audiences really seem to be enjoying the show. Which is great, since I enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment