Thursday, January 7, 2010


Laundry Day.

Lately Andi and I have been trying to do our laundry in a reasonable amount of time (ie not wait 2 months). We've been shooting for once every 2 weeks, but sometimes our other obligations will get in the way and it will take longer.
Because of the holidays it took 3 weeks this time, which ended up not being so bad.
The laundromat was even deserted, only one other girl was there and she left awhile before we did.

It's a cute time for Andi and I to chat and catch up, even though we live together we aren't both home very often.
The last time we went a strange woman decided to butt in on our conversation.
She completely misintrepreted what we were talking about and gave us some unsolicited advice, then launched into how disgusting Tiger Woods was. I managed to slip away, leaving Andi alone with her.

Woman: ...and he was just sleeping with all these women...
Andi: (dejectedly) Oh...

Andi then caught my eye across the room and I couldn't stop giggling.
She wasn't mad though, I'm sure if she could have escaped instead of me, she would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment