Wednesday, December 9, 2009


My New Desk

After being unemployed for a year, I am now doing temp-to-perm at a great company.
I have been here about a month and still have 2 months to go before anything official happens. But I really really hope it works out. And not just because being unemployed is awful, but because I actually like it here.

It's the first administrative job I've had where I don't have to answer the phones, which is nice. The building has a ridiculous amount of restaurants and even a CVS on the first floor, so I never have to go outside. It's right next to the El. But most importantly, everyone here is very nice and helpful. It's the opposite of working with those cranky investment bankers.

And yes, that is an energy drink front and center. I also have Starbucks every afternoon...I need it. No matter how many terrifying caffeine-related articles my Dad sends me (sorry Dad).

No comments:

Post a Comment