Monday, December 14, 2009


Text from Frank.

I don't know if there's a better feeling than knowing you have made someone proud.
Frank was my Level 4 teacher at Four Day Weekend, the first training center where I learned long form. And even though I've had so many teachers now, those guys have a special place in my heart and I am forever grateful for what I learned there.

Frank and I have kept in touch and we talked for awhile last night, catching up one everything.
It's great to have people back home supporting what you do and believing in you.

The offer that he mentions is coming here to visit and guesting with one of the SC house ensembles. He (and the other Four Day guys) have become very busy as they begin to work on their pilot(s). The last time Frank visited was 2 years ago.
But he says he will come up in a few months.
And now I'm writing that he said that on the internet, so he's accountable to each and every person who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment