Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Pillbox

I carry various types of pain-relieving drugs on me at all times (it's over the counter). Due to the different afflicitons that I have, migraines and various types of inflammations, I used to carry several full bottles on me at once. It takes up a surprising amount of space. So I bought this little pillbox to carry a little of everything.

The only downside is now when I take something I get curious looks, often from the people I work with.
It can't help that the pillbox says "addicted" on it.
No one has said anything but I do wonder what they're thinking.
Like "oh, that new girl has a problem" or "why is she taking roofies at work?"
And there's no real proof that they're not roofies, I am pretty tired by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment