Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Previously...

From November of last year until about right now marks one of the worst years of my life.

My previous blog detailed many of these events (the lay off, the cut Harold team, the dog being eaten)but after awhile I quit writing on it as much. I also started leaving out some details.
I was having problems with my relationship, though to my recollection I never mentioned it. It was a very, very hard thing to go through.
It wasn't a sudden end like many are, but it unraveled slowly. While I feel healed from the actual breaking up, the reasons behind it will probably always be with me.

As people, we like to believe we can trust again.
We believe that we can start over, not project past events onto new ones, find someone who won't hurt us, be happy, do bits.
At least, I like to believe all of those things.
I'm already off to a good start. So I thought I would celebrate it with this new blog, one that documents how much better 2010 is going to be.

2009 sucked.
Here's to the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment